So last night, Kevin and I were lying in bed when we heard two people fighting. At first, I thought that the husband might have been cussing at his wife, but then we heard another man yelling back. It was sort of scary, but I guess I must have been tired because I fell asleep soon after Kevin and I had acknowledged it. Aparently after I fell asleep, Kevin heard one of the men tell the other guy to get out of his apartment, and then the door slammed. After that, Kevin thought he heard some paper being thrown around in our front room, and went to go check it out. It turned out that it was just the fan flowing some of my music from the keyboard. But, it makes for a great story! At least, I thought so!
P.S. I will try to put pictures of my haircut soon!
3 comments:
Our old neighbors used to fight all the time. We would always hear them cussing at each other late at night. They were ALWAYS yelling at their kids too. We were glad they moved! :)
It's funny that you thought they were throwing papers around. Everything seems worse at night!
Creepy. Our neighbors have the loudest voices in the entire world, they always seem to start their heart to heart conversations just when we are trying to go to bed.
Gotta love apartments, sometimes you hear MORE than you want to know about a person! Do you guys want to someday move to TEXAS? :)
PS kinda random but I swear the word verification letter sequences are getting longer. Maybe I have been blogging too much. :)
Post a Comment