Friday, May 23, 2008

This is the story of a girl...



As much as I love school, I am tired of studying and going to rehearsals. Last night I was fortunate enough to not have to go to rehearsal. I would have loved to do something other than school work and singing, but today I had to take a test, so I all night trying to study for a Physical Geography test, that I still didn't do too well on! This weekend doesn't sound like it's going to be very exciting either. Just more rehearsals and getting some things done that should have been done a long time ago! Anyways, I finished my test, and decided to get an update from everyone, when I found that Jen (my sister-in-law) had tagged me on her blog! I was pretty excited to do something other than homework, so here it is!

4 Things you may not know about me:
1. I have always wanted to go to North Carolina for some reason. When I was in 4th grade, my class had to do a project about the different states in the USA, and I was assigned "North Carolina" I can't remember how I did this, but somehow I sent in for a pamphlet so I could learn more about it, and I remember looking at all the cool places you could visit and the beautiful scenery of flowers, and ever since then I have always wanted to go to North Carolina! hahaha...

2. I'm also fascinated with ants...I know...really nerdy...but I like watching them crawl around and build things, and it's amazing how they can carry objects bigger than they are! I am very curious as to what happens when the queen dies? Who becomes the next queen?

3. I love it when my sister, Kelly, reads my journal from when I was in adolescents, she always seems to know how to make make it seem more dramatic than it really was...which is hard because I was a drama queen!

4. I won homecoming royalty my freshman year of high school the same week I ran for class president and lost by four votes. The boys at school told me that I did't win the election because I didn't wear a short enough skirt. Instead, a cheerleader won, who ended up having to resign because she was caught doing drugs later that year.

4 Places I go over and over:
1. The Mckay Library
2. The Snow building
3. Home
4. The Mckay Library (I need to get out more!)

4 People who email me: (these are most common emails)
1. My mom
2. My voice teacher
3. My choral tech. teacher
4. Kevin!

4 Of my favorite foods:
1. I LOVE pasta!!!
2. homemade burritos
3. salad
4. chinese food! I wish we had some good chinese food here!

4 Places I would rather be right now:
1. Home...I'm at the library
2. Somewhere warm and dry!
3. Actually anywhere but the library...I would love to go to a friends and do something besides homework right now!
4. With my entire family...I don't know when that will be though...my brother doesn't come home for another 2 years-ish, and my sister Emily and her family are living in Turkey!

4 Movies I watch over and over again:
1. Pride and Prejudice
2. Cinderella Man
3. I don't have very many movies... and we don't have a T.V. that really works yet...because we don't have cable!
4.

4 People I am tagging:
1. Liam (my nephew) if he is up to it!
2. Laura Zuluaga Nelson
3. My dad because he hasn't blogged for a while...
4. Scott

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Loved learning more about you! Thanks for playing and I hope you can get those little breaks more often where you can do something you want to do. We will see you guys on Wed. We can't wait!

Laura said...

I have never thought about what happens when a queen ant dies, but now I am very curious.