Sunday, May 4, 2008

We're Moving!!!!

The day after we got completely situated in our apartment in downtown Rexburg, the manager of Rexburg Plaza apartments called Kevin and asked him if he was still interested in the apartments. They are offering us a two bedroom apartment, newly remodeled, with a DISH WASHER!!! We have never been happier than the day we got married. It is truely a blessing to be able to move into this new apartment! We like it here, but it is very small and can get stressful with how tight it is sometimes! Kevin is also very excited to have a yard where we can play catch in! We definitly don't have that here! did I mention that they have a storage locker at the complex and we will be saving about $400 dollars a month? Like I said...we are very excited to move and feel extremely blessed. Today we went to the ward where we will be moving to, and we were excited to find that we already had a lot of friends in the new ward! We even signed up to play in the ward softball game coming up...and Tuesday, we are having a barbeque with the ward and playing outdoor games with our friends! We are thrilled! Now the only problem is...we have to pack...AGAIN!!! :(

Oh yeah...and I got a hair cut!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We are so excited for you guys! That is a steal of a deal at your new place and wonderful about the friends already in the ward! Way cool

Oh and we want to see pic. of your new hair cut! :)

Laura said...

What a blessing! I love that Heavenly Father is always aware of our needs. I bet you two will have such a fun time with your new ward and new place.

Jentry said...

Lucky lucky! I hate moving, I'm looking forward to ours at all.

Denise said...

I am so happy for you two. You are going to feel like you have tons of space in your new place. It looks like you have decorate your place really cute, Now you will be able to do it all over again!!Ps want to see your new haircut too