Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween!

Last night, Kevin and I went to a Halloween party at our friends house, the Charsleys! Sierra Charsley and her sister, Joy Boggess, were my roommates before we all got married. We all started dating the men we married about the same time! We spent last Halloween together, and this was the result!


Anyway, we had a ton of fun, and ate lots of great food!!!! We told scary stories that usually turned out to be more funny than scary! Then we watched"The Burbs"! It was a great party! See for yourself!

By the way, Kevin dressed as Michael Phelps, and I was Static cling!



Delicious Food!

The Group

Joy and Eric Boggess, Red Riding hood and the Big Bad Wolf

Sierra Charsley- The Vampire

Betsy, her boyfriend Shiloh, and Brittany Lash

Bryn Charsley- Mr. Vampire!

By the way...Bryn Charsley and his family are good friends of my family back home in Colorado, so it is pretty cool that he married one of my best friends! As you can see it was a terrific party, and we had a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Ellen your hair!! LOVE IT!! I am laughing so hard at that picture of you two. :) Such creative costumes and what a fun party...

I have to go find David to show him this!