Sunday, November 29, 2009

I am thankful for...

In no particular order...

1.) Family close by (2 hrs. 45 min)


2.)A car to get us there.

3.)A husband to keep me awake while I drive at 5 am (I told him to study on our drive up since he has finals this week)He's a great student!


4.)Cute nieces and nephews that actually make me want to have kids again...nannying isn't as easy as it looks!







5.)A sister and Brother in-law that keep us entertained.

6.)A good job. It's nice having money again, and I've really bonded with the family that I nanny. It is hard sometimes, but I am really starting to love the kids I nanny.

7.) To be able to see family this Christmas!

8.)My whole family.

9.) My brother is coming home from his mission in a couple of months.

10.) The missionary experiences I have had since we moved here!

11.) Everything I am learning spiritually and mentally.

12.)Our country. Even though it disappoints me at times.





13.)Friends. Church friends, High school friends, College friends, Kevin's school friends, & friends I have made at work.

14.)My calling as a nursery leader. The kids in there make me so happy at the end of the day.

15.)The Gospel/Atonement/Priesthood. Who would I be without it?

16.) Philadelphia. It truly is the state of brotherly/sisterly love. It's fun to be surrounded by history too!




17.) My marriage.


I could go on...but I'll save that for my journal!

As you can see...
We went to Maryland for Thanksgiving to visit my sister and her family. We had a lot of fun. We watched a great movie "Fantastic Mr. Fox", hung out, and visit D.C. It was the perfect break from school and work!

3 comments:

Shilo and Betsy said...

It looks like you guys had a ton of fun! Your sister's kids are getting so big. I miss you lots.

Unknown said...

Great Thanksgiving! We bet you throughly enjoyed the break. See you in 3 weeks!!!

Mimi Nowland said...

Glad you had a happy Thanksgiving. You nanny for your job and you serve in the nursery? Wow, you must have a lot of energy!