One of the things I like to do to stay in shape is dance to music while I lift weights! If there is something that I keep to myself, its that I LOVE to dance in the privacy of my own home! Kevin laughs every time I do this, but I ignore him! I love doing it because it gets my heart pumping, and it gets me to do more reps when I lift weights!
Anyway, over the past couple of months...I have stumbled across a few videos that make me feel a lot better about my crazy dance exercises! Check em out! Perhaps it will inspire you!
(I love the elephants at the beginning!)
4 comments:
Ahhhhahahhaha!! First off I want to get a jazzercise team and have alternating matching spandex! And then I need to perfect my "double dream hands" move. I could really use some of these moves while chaperoning the youth dances. :)
Keep on dancing Ellen, I also dance around the privacy of my own home and ONLY Tyler knows how crazy I get. David hasn't seen all my moves. :)
bwahahahahahaha it totally sooooooooo motivated me.....I love it!!! you are so funny...you just made my day :)
SO funny! i honestly don't know who i want to work out with first! double dream hands!
Watch these guys...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeMJOPlK-0E&feature=related
Post a Comment