Friday, April 18, 2014

My heart is full

This last week I have felt a bit selfish and hard on myself! Life has been so busy lately, with juggling two jobs and choir/ rehearsals that I have not been reading my scriptures like I am used to, I haven't had time to go to the temple, and I'll admit it... Anything that seems spiritually uplifting, I haven't wanted to do because I literally have no time for myself! 

I have had lots of conversations with Heavenly Father about it and everytime I have prayed, I have just felt guilty that I have prioritized other things this week over Him!

Anyway, I am just thankful for reminders from Heavenly Father about what is important and His love for me! 

I feel like he has forced me to take things easy this week with being sick from allergies, but at the same time allowing me to still have a voice so I can sing at my concerts! 

It kind of makes me nervous for tonight though! I feel a huge responsibility to bring the spirit through my singing and I hope I can do so! I feel that is the hardest thing to do when singing church music... To sing well and bare your testimony at the same time!

Here's to hoping that I can repay my Heavenly Father for all the blessings and gifts he has bestowed on me!

1 comment:

Annalisa said...

I think we all go through times like these, it is just important to realize it and change before we become content with it. Way to go on recongnizing your slump! See ya soon! Seriously, so excited!