Sunday, November 11, 2007

BLOGSPOT!!!

Well I'm on boys. I think we will retire myfamily.com for this. Ill post a message later on today. I hope everything is going good for the family. Things here at school have been great. My girlfriend and I are doing great and have been doing a lot of fun things together. Last night we went to the Preference Dance. And the night before that we went to Andrea Fullers reception then we watched a Sam Payne and Peter Breihnholt concert. They played a lot of songs that are on those EFY CDs. So it kind of brought me back to when i was on the mission. My girlfriends brother got his mission call the other day to Nicoragua, he is really excited and has already started to read el libro de mormon. School isn't too bad. I have straight A's except for my Org Chem class i have a C but I'm working really hard to get that up to a B. Pray for me, okay??? Next semesters schedule is probably going to be a lot more hectic. Next Saturday I am leaving early morning to drive out to Littleton, Colorado. I'm really excited for it. It should be a lot of fun hanging out with her family and having a good time. Well i guess thats a good enough first post. If you cant tell I'm trying not to give an ID information across this so no one can find this except for my friends and family.

No comments: