DUDE, this blogspot things is way cool. If only people visited my site. That's probably my problem because its blocked, and I haven't envited anyone yet. But if anyone does happen to swing by please fill out that survey on the right and check out those YouTube videos. I am still really excited for next week in Colorado. This will be my first time back since i was a like 6 maybe. I'm not sure on what we are going to be doing exactly but whatever it is I'm sure it will be way fun. It will also be my first opportunity to go through the Denver Temple so that should be way rad. Well have a good time everyone and stay safe.
2 comments:
Dude, I am not pleased that you blocked my wife! You have to unblock this thing to get people to see it! She says she is done with you, Bra!
everyone is blocked. look up my school email address and email me her email address and then she will be unblocked. okay peace bro!!!!
Post a Comment