Here is a slideshow that I made of Kevin and my trip to Colorado Springs! We had a great time! It was such a beautiful day, with the temperature at about 70 degrees! We would have liked to go there again over the week, but we weren't able to! Sorry if the slideshow runs too fast...I couldn't get it to go slower, you can replay it to see the pictures better, if you would like to!
![]() |
| Make a slide show, scrapbook, or ecard |
P.S. I spoke to Kevin before I posted this, and he said that since we have made this blog private (only invited guests can see) he thinks it will be alright to mention names now!

3 comments:
"Thats mine" - Kevin; referring to his butt that everyone can see at the end of the slideshow. Thanks Ellen, it looks great
Cute pictures. It looks like you had fun.
Looks gorgeous there! I loved the scrapbook slide show, we are glad you guys had so much fun in Colorado.
Post a Comment