Monday, November 26, 2007
Week in Colorado
I just got back from an amazing week with the Barrett Family in Colorado. It was a ton of fun and a great experience. I can't wait to go back again. It was also a very productive week as well. It wasn't that productive when it came to academics so I'm a little busy right now trying to stay caught up in my classes. Ill update you guys later on in the week with some pictures from our experiences in Colorado. I also asked Brother Barrett if i could marry his daughter. He said YES, but he still put me through one of the craziest interviews in my life!!!! Maybe he will fill you in with the details on his blog. Have a great week and stay safe. Oyea, and if there is anyone else that you know of that would like to read the blog, please email me their email addresses to whe03007@byui.edu
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i get to read the Mini-Wheats blog, I feel so special! Congrats on living through the interview. I can't wait to meet E!
Post a Comment