ahh little K-dogg! You look so cute, I had a picture taken with the blanket pose too. :) We also love the one of you a little older with your eye wide open and your expression is so your personality coming through. You should post that one too!
Sorry I meant to type *eyes, also in our favorite picture of you, you are wearing a green/blue striped shirt with a red collar.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
ahh little K-dogg! You look so cute, I had a picture taken with the blanket pose too. :) We also love the one of you a little older with your eye wide open and your expression is so your personality coming through. You should post that one too!
Sorry I meant to type *eyes, also in our favorite picture of you, you are wearing a green/blue striped shirt with a red collar.
Post a Comment