Saturday, December 15, 2007
FINALS ARE DONE
My organic chemistry story: I bombed my first two tests. I'm talking a 53% and a 30%. My teacher told the class after the second test that if they haven't got a D or higher on any test that they should drop the class because the odds of them passing were slim to none. I went into our final ACS exam with a C+ and the only way i could get a B was if i missed 5 questions or less. So i was freaking out about it because i thought that there was no way that i could pull that off. So i studied, prayed, studied some more, prayed some more, slept, and prayed again, studied again..... I finished the test with about 15 minutes left and decided to recheck my answers instead of leaving like all of my buddies. With about a minute left in the test i realized that one of my answers was wrong so i changed it to the one i thought was right. Then about 30 minutes after the test was done our teacher emailed everyone letting them know what their final grade was. I missed exactly 5 questions leaving myself with a B-. I was very happy. Next semester im shooting or an A. I think ill even try and get a letter of recommendation from my teacher as well. I just did my entire clean checks in about an hour. and now im all packed up to leave for Elko.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!! You always work hard and it all pulled off. Good Job! Enjoy your few weeks off.
Way to go! That class is really hard...so I've heard.
Post a Comment