Tuesday, December 4, 2007

O Holy Night

As of late, I have been looking for music for O Holy Night, as a duet...which I am pretty sure I am not going to find. It would be great to find one though because I would really love to sing with my older sister, Kelly! She has a beautiful voice,and I have always loved singing with her!

Anyway, I was on the phone with my mother, and she was telling me about how Kelly doesn't think "O Holy Night," should be sung by anyone but a man! I would have to agree that I love hearing Josh Groban sing, O Holy night, but I would have to disagree that a man's voice is better than a woman's voice...it depends on the voice singing it...for example... visit "the Abominable 'O Holy Night'" and press play! My brother Scott, had me listen to it last year over Christmas break, and I still laugh every single time I listen to it!

3 comments:

Mike and Kelly said...

I don't think that a male voice is superior to a female's, I just think that particualar song is more suited for a male voice. Oh, Women still rock the house, just not with that song. By the way, I don't see a link to the song you were talking about.

Mike and Kelly said...

Oh, you are on! You don't have a chance in dance off with these elfmeista's.

mini-wheats said...

I couldn't find a short link to it, so you just go to google and then type in "the abominable O Holy Night!" and then click on the first thing you see and find a thing that has a play button!