Thursday, December 6, 2007

BYU - construction



Today has been a good day. I smoked my Organic Chem quiz earlier. It felt really good! After i got done i didn't even want to stay for the rest of class because i was so stoked, but i stayed anyways. I'm just inches away from a B in the class, which i think would be an amazing achievement considering how terribly i started off in the class this semester. Finals are next week and all i have left is a O chem exam, O chem ACS final, Physics final, and a 6 page essay left to do. I plan on finishing strong though so that i can achieve my goals this semester. Before my O chem quiz i stopped by the Nordic to grab a bite to eat and while i was there eating i noticed that Mitt Romney was giving his address. I stayed for a little longer and listened to it. I think he did a great job in touching on a couple of issues involving his faith and the country. On one sad note i left my lights on while i was at class so my truck has a dead battery, but no worries Tait (my roommate) has jumper cables and we are going to go get it started up in just a few minutes. I'm almost over a flue that a lot of people have been getting up here, which is great because now i have enough energy to go work out with Ellen. Yesterday night we biked for a couple of minutes and i got my trash kicked. Speaking of Ellen....I am so glad and happy that i have such a wonderful girl like her, she is such a support and strength to me. She has been a life saver and a blessing in many ways. Just the other day some random guy i was talking to said "dude, your girlfriend has such a beautiful voice". I think that was the first time anyone, other then our close friends, has recognized Ellen as my girlfriend. She does have a beautiful voice though, I love going to devotional and not singing at all just so that i can listen to her sing. Well thats plenty long enough for now so i will leave you all with a couple of random pics from up here at school.

2 comments:

Robert Wheat said...

I love smoking anything organic too

Melarie Wheat said...

don't listen to Robert...he's a conversational drinker.

Good luck with finishing out the semester!