Kevin and I just got tagged by Melarie Wheat, so I guess that means we have to write down 5 random/weird Facts about ourselves...
1. I have an indent on my tongue, where I used to have this device to spread my teeth out when I was in middle school. It used to be shaped like a Weezer sign, but, now it is like a "u" with a left wing.
1. (Kevin) For some I was the cutest little baby ever
2. I am the only person in my family baptized in a different state. (Florida)
2. (Kevin) My wrists pop every time I turn them
3. I have broken my nose in my sleep??? At least...I am pretty sure that I broke it...because it's been about a month since I did it, and it still hurts every now and then.
3. (Kevin) I have always wanted to be in a band, even though I am not musically inclined at all.
4. When I can't sleep, I have to rock back and forth
4. (Kevin) Everything seems like its done for our wedding and Ellen still doesn't have a ring on her finger.
5. I wear a size 4 to a 6 size shoe...depending on the shoe, I guess....
5. (Kevin) I eat meat, and enjoy long hot baths with bubbles while listening to SIMON AND GARFUNK!!!!
I know both david and I do not appreciate the whole "forwarding world" so I will send this one off to DAVID AND JEN!!!!
3 comments:
Sorry bro, we gave it to someone who gave it to you probably, so you will have to search our blog.
Thanks for being a good sport Ellen and Kevin.
David and Jen: I recall reading about Jen, but I didn't ever see anything about David...
-Melarie
Jen and I are thinking about doing it again only we will answer the facts about each other.
Post a Comment