Monday, December 24, 2007

Wedding colors and clothing?




Kevin told me that some of you were interested in the colors for our wedding. It's hard to describe. I usually just tell people that the colors are blue and green...but then they look at me like I'm crazy because there are so many different shades of both colors. Anyway... I am going to attach a picture of my nieces dresses for the wedding, because the picture kind of shows you what the colors I'm looking at are. The flower on the dress may look kind of lime green, but really the green can just be any natural green color...like a granny smith apple green! When we got the dresses, the blue actually turned out to be a lighter blue than the picture...but I think it will be fine. Also...I'm not planning on making you all go out and get matching dresses or try to find something that matches my colors exactly. You can wear whatever you want within the color scheme. I think it is more practical if you can find something you can wear to church later. So anything that you want to wear in the color scheme and that will look good in pictures together. It shouldn't be too hard to find things... supposedly blue is the color of the season now...so hopefully that will help! Basically, I just picked the colors because I thought they would look pretty as flower decorations.

I understand that Kevin's dad, my dad, and Kevin all have tux's...I'm thinking that the other men in our families can just wear a nice dark suit. Dad's might want to wear matching vests? (I am not quite sure, yet) And what do you think about having matching ties? This is your call!

2 comments:

mini-wheats said...

babe, i don't have a tux yet.

mini-wheats said...

Good to know! We'll talk about it when you get here!