Thursday, January 3, 2008

Change in plans/colors


Sorry...After running around and trying to get things together, my mom and I decided that a lighter blue would be a little prettier with everything together. They will look better with the father's vests, my dress, and my little nieces dresses already came in that color anyway...plus everything I have been looking at seems to be going toward a lighter blue...so..I just thought I would let you know! That the colors are basically the same but a lighter blue. Otherwise, it seems kind of random with everything else! Hope that doesn't confuse you or cause any problems. I guess I should let you know that the blue is kind of like a "Cinderella" blue! So yeah...if you have any questions...post away!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful colors, we can't wait to be there with you both! Plus we want to know how Kevin asked you ( I really love stories like this)

mini-wheats said...

"It was simple i asked her if she liked me then i asked her to marry me for time and all eternity (said in a Italian mafia voice)." I bet her version is a lot better though.

Unknown said...

Kevin a girls story about getting engaged is a little more detailed but you are awesome and we love you!