The Rexburg Temple is finally dedicated!!! We are all very excited to have it done. Today was the first day that it was open. They are taking requests for times to go through the temple so Ellen and I have already scheduled a couple of dates in the near future. We were able to watch the 3rd of 4 dedicatory sessions. Elder Bednar conducted our session and He also lead us in the hosanna shout. It was awesome to experience, and we look forward to serving the Lord in His House.
2 comments:
Thanks for keeping us posted about the temple! I really wish we were there to go through. At least it will be there forever now and we will make it up there someday. Enjoy it and really take advantage of the temple being so close!
I am still absolutely jealous that you two can go to the temple together on a regular basis! Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment