We only have 19 days till the wedding. We are both really excited to be finally sealed to each other for eternities. The other night we were at a concert here in town with a bunch of my buddies and I jumped on stage to jump around with my friends band when another one of my friends looked at Ellen and said "there is your future husband", she laughed and said "yep" with that cute little smile she always does. Then she told me she started thinking about all of the crazy stories she can tell our kids in the future about how their dad was crazy during his college years. Ellen and I often talk about how we got to know each other and how our relationship started. It is honestly a miracle how it all played out. And now we are about to start on another wonderful journey in our lives. We cant wait to see you all on April 12th!
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Its getting closer
We only have 19 days till the wedding. We are both really excited to be finally sealed to each other for eternities. The other night we were at a concert here in town with a bunch of my buddies and I jumped on stage to jump around with my friends band when another one of my friends looked at Ellen and said "there is your future husband", she laughed and said "yep" with that cute little smile she always does. Then she told me she started thinking about all of the crazy stories she can tell our kids in the future about how their dad was crazy during his college years. Ellen and I often talk about how we got to know each other and how our relationship started. It is honestly a miracle how it all played out. And now we are about to start on another wonderful journey in our lives. We cant wait to see you all on April 12th!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Yeah,...But do you have a place to live yet?...Or will Hotel de Honda be your new residence?
We are super excited to see you in April!!!! And yes those memories are priceless, there will always be funny stories to tell your kids.
Kelly you crack me up...Hotel de Honda. We get to hang out soon!
Its Hotel de Cadillac
Nice! In that case...I'm coming to visit. :)
I hope that you know that I am just kidding...you know, brother and sister banter. We know you will provide Ellen with all the comforts your life together has to offer.
Yay, we get to see you in less than two days!
Post a Comment