Loved the pics bro! Congrats to you guys! See you soon.Jay
The pictures are beautiful. I'm glad you had a good time. Good luck next semester!
Welcome back! Loved the pictures, you two are the cutest. Have a great semester. Oh and Kev, you and David look so much alike it is crazy!!
Grandpa still lives in WA, he was just down here for a Navy Ship Reunion.
I got on, not sure how but I did. Love the picture, mom
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Loved the pics bro! Congrats to you guys! See you soon.
Jay
The pictures are beautiful. I'm glad you had a good time. Good luck next semester!
Welcome back! Loved the pictures, you two are the cutest. Have a great semester.
Oh and Kev, you and David look so much alike it is crazy!!
Grandpa still lives in WA, he was just down here for a Navy Ship Reunion.
I got on, not sure how but I did. Love the picture, mom
Post a Comment