Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Week Two



For those of you who have already forgot, I am starting my second week of not biting my nails! I have to confess, I used fake nails the first week to help me start off! I have a hard time going completely cold turkey! But, now that I have finished the first week, I am starting recognize when fingers are starting to draw closer to my teeth, rather than doing it subconsciously. However, now that I don't have fake nails...will I be able to last? Guess you'll have to find out next week!

P.S.To notice any bit of a difference you will have to click on the picture to actually see my nails closer!

5 comments:

Denise said...

Ellen, You've got nails! and that also shows off your beautiful ring. Bling bling!

Melarie Wheat said...

will she make it? the suspense is killing me! =). Good luck!

Laura said...

Yeah! I'm still cheering you on! You can do it!

Unknown said...

Great result for week 1, you can do it! And good plan to use fake nails to start. I am looking forward to week 3! :)

Denise said...

And now for the 3rd week??????Don't worry if you fell off the wagon, you can do it!