Did I have you worried? That was my plan...just kidding! I just have a hard time finding a good time for Kevin to take a picture of my hands since I want to make sure he studies! I did make week three! If you notice my middle fingers though, they look shorter. This week as my nails grew, I realized/remembered how weak my nails are! Because they grow out kind of oddly shaped and rough, they snag easily on things. It gets really annoying when I wash my hair! So, I try to smooth them out with a nail filer so they won't be too rough. So, that is why my middle fingers look shorter. One of my index fingers is kind of growing distorted too, so I may end up filing that a bit too.
Next weeks picture, should be very interesting because I sliced my right index finger. I was trying to clean a lantern that my mom sent me (from our wedding) and my finger sliced open along the glass. It hurt pretty bad! Luckily, I have a husband who is calm and can fix those sort of things! So you can bet I won't be biting that finger for a while since I have it bandaged up!
1 comment:
I see more nails! Drink lots of milk. love ya
Post a Comment