Tuesday, August 19, 2008

HELP!!!!!

I know this is a crazy thing to blog about but I figure there has to be someone out there that can help me!

I have to make about 125 flyers on how to get to the Madison High School seminary building for my ward! I have typed directions into map quest and google maps, butI would like to have a map on the flyer, and I am not sure how to get one on there since it won't let me copy and paste! If you know how to do this, I would appreciate it if you could write me a comment on how to do it! I would ask Kevin, but I promised him I would try to figure out how to do it on my own so he can study for the OAT!

Thanks for listening to my cry for help!

3 comments:

Denise said...

Dad says to call David, there is some special software that he can help you with.

linda barrett said...

I have some software as well, but would need to know where we are going from and the address to where you are going. If you need help let me know.

linda barrett said...

Wen I said I, it is Dad writing from Lindas entry