The finished product!!!! We froze two loaves afterwards and are keeping the other two in the fridge!!!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
FHE/Homemade BREAD!!!!!
Last night for FHE, Kevin and I made 4 loaves of bread!!!! This was fun and exciting for me since I was always told that making bread was hard. We made two loaves of Oat bread, a recipe I got from a lady I visit teach, and two loaves of white bread! They turned out well, except the white loaves didn't get as big as I thought they should....maybe next time!?! I LOVE homemade bread, I have been trying not to eat too much since I made two loaves of Oat bread on Sunday. That is 6 LOAVES!!!And Sunday's bread is almost gone! Anyway, here are some pictures of our homemade bread!!!!


The finished product!!!! We froze two loaves afterwards and are keeping the other two in the fridge!!!
The finished product!!!! We froze two loaves afterwards and are keeping the other two in the fridge!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh those look really tasty! Nothing beats homemade bread, you did a great job.
Post a Comment