
Yesterday, Kevin and I realized that we have been successfully married for 6 months now! Time has flown by, but we still have eternity to enjoy! I feel kind of stupid being excited to be married for only 6 months...but I am just so happy that I married Kevin! He is very good to me, and I have learned so much more about him since we have been married. I look forward to everyday with him, and it is so nice to be able to come home and talk about a rough day to someone who actually cares!!!!
Today, I came home from a long day at school to find out that Kevin had done the laundry (a job I have never liked much), cleaned up a bit, started the dish washer, dumped the trash, and later he cooked dinner! It was perfect for me, because Monday's are so long for me, that by the time I come home I don't really want to do anything! It just goes to show that Kevin really knows me, and I am so grateful for him!
On Friday, we had some friends over to play games, and we talked about how awful it would be to go back to being single. Hate to say it, but single people don't know what they're missing. Married life ROCKS!!!
4 comments:
Happy 6 months!! I get teased for celebrating our "anniversary" on the 23rd of every month so I am glad to know you liked celebrating 6 months. Marriage is the greatest, and you two rock!! It only gets better and better. *plus the wheat boys are the best kind to marry* :)
I agree! It's so great to have someone who always cares and is concerned..and who will be forever!
I found out last night that some friends of ours are getting divorced. It really opened my eyes and made me appreciate my marriage so much more!
lucky...
some day.
Amen to all that! :) Joseph and I love being married. It's the best. Kudos to Kevin for doing so much for you Monday! Joseph has done a lot of that for me (especially when I was sick from the pregnancy) and I can't tell you how much I appreciate it! Like you said, it does show how much they know us, and it shows how much they care about us, too! Yay for wonderful, loving husbands and the eternity that we get to share with them! :)
Post a Comment