1. Snow
2. Church/ temple/ missionary work/ Prophet
3. Protestors of Prop 8 @ LA temple
4. School - i know thats a little crazy because I study so much, but I really love my major, its facinating to me!
5. Texas gun laws
6. My new Jacket!
7. The Caddie
8. Music
9. My families
10.And most of all Ellen
3 comments:
Dude, I got a new jacket too... its the blessings from paying tithing... and being married. Having a woman in my life has taught me important things, such as, apparently its not a good thing to still be wearing the same clothes I wore in high school. lol
thanks for finding some time to write some things down. I did have to have Robert explain the Texas gun law thing to me because I didn't get it. "What is Texas's gun law."
You are very forgiving for being thankful for protesters of prop 8 at the temple. I just find them hilarious at their attempts of protesting against the temple like we are going to change our moral values! What is CA coming too? Glad you had a breather to write these down. Love ya guys!
Post a Comment