Wednesday, November 5, 2008

TAGGED!!!

I was tagged by my friend Stephanie, and my sister-in-law Melarie! I'm supposed to write 7 random facts about myself as well as 10 things I am thankful for, this should be easy, but it could be boring for you!!!

7 random things...

1. I LOVE HUMANITIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am taking my second Humanities class here at school, and I love, love, LOVE it! I have learned so much from my teacher, and about history, art, architecture, religion, etc. Today we had a fascinating lesson about the Muslims!!!! VERY interesting. I Love humanities SOOOO much that I want to continue to learn more and more and more throughout my life! My first class, I kept the text book, and I kind of want to keep this one too!

2. I have an imprint on my tongue from a device I had in my mouth! It's been there for 5 or 6 years I think!


3. I'm taking a tap dancing class next semester! I had to take more credits to graduate so I picked tap dancing! I can't wait!

4. My journal entries are HILARIOUS!!!

5. I gave a jewish friend of mine a picture of Jesus when I was 6 or 7 years old because I thought it would help her know what he looked like when he comes again!



6. I am constantly craving chinese food, because we don't have any good chinese restaurants here!

7. I'm a little stressed out about helping Kevin get applications done because I don't know what else I can do for him, and he has so much school work!!!! Last night he was up till 4 in the morning getting a take home test done! I hated waking him up for school this morning!!!! I just wanted him to sleep!!!

10 things I am grateful for...

1. My husband!!! He is such a hard worker, and very considerate. This morning he scraped the car off of snow and got a ride with a friend even though I offered to give him a ride!



2. The gospel! I LOVE this church! I know it's true, and I'm grateful for everything it has to offer me!

3. GREAT PARENTS!!! I'm taking a parenting class and I have come to appreciate the things my parents taught me, and continue to teach me! I love talking to both of them on the phone. I am so grateful that they show their love for me in everything they do! Thanks, Mom and Dad!

4. WONDERFUL IN-LAWS!!!! I am grateful for Kevin's family! I may not know them as well as my own family, but they are very loving people, and I enjoy getting to know them more and more!

5. My school! I love school, and am grateful for the teachers I have had or have now! I am grateful that I can learn more each day.

6. My talents!!! I'm not very good at sharing my talents with others but I am working on that!!!



7. The temple!!!! I know this is gospel related, but I have a great testimony of the temple. I learn so much there, and I love the feeling of peace I get when I go. It's a great escape from the world and school life!

8. Letters from my missionary brother! I love reading my brother's letters. They are usually pretty short, but I can always feel his strong testimony shared in his letters! He works hard, and he works his companions hard! He loves the gospel so much that he'll share it to the person who cuts his hair. He inspires me to share the gospel with others...now if only I weren't surrounded by members!



9. Birthdays!!! Every year is a celebration of one more year lived!

10. This country! Although our country is facing hard times, I am thankful for the freedom I have been able to have!

Whew...there! I'm not ure if Kevin will be able to respond to his tag, because he is so busy I hardly see him! Hope everyone has an enjoyable thanksgiving season! I tag whoever wants to be tagged!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love learning more about YOU! Plus you (and Lo) just reminded me that I have yet to post my 10 things. Your tap class sounds like it will be way fun! Good luck and we miss you guys!

Paul said...

Hi Ellen, this is Paul. I wish that I could love any class half as much as you seem to love humanities. :) Also, Being new to the blog scene, I was going through your guys's old stuff, and though its too late, i have a very easy way to get a map off of a website and paste it to a flyer. If you push the print screen button, it will copy the whole screen, and then you can paste and do whatever you want with it in paint.

Melarie Wheat said...

Oooh, have fun in your tap class. That does sounds like fun. I don't think I would ever be brave enough to try (much to uncoordinated). You'll have to show us what you learned next time we see you (and you happen to have tap shows with you). Thanks for doing my tag!