Friday, November 14, 2008
Kevs Update
Well.... this week was really busy but really rewards as well. I had three major tests in a row Wed., Thurs., and Fri. Overall I was satisfied with my scores considering they were bang bang right after each other. I will have to push it really hard for the next couple of weeks but I dont think finishing out the semester will be all that bad. My interview is coming up and I need to start preparing for that. And the rest of my applications have been going really well. I only have 2 tests next week and then we are off to Elko! I am really stoked to be heading back there it seems like forever since I was last there. Thanksgiving should be a lot of fun because its just us and my parents. That means we get all the left over turkey sandwiches. Oyea, and we get to watch the BYU vs. Utah game. GO COUGS!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
**don't tell David your eating all the leftover turkey** :) We are so bummed we won't see you for Thanksgiving.
But Good luck on your interviews and the rest of the semester. You guys are doing awesome and are almost done. Speaking of which we have our old graduation robe/cap that will probably fit Ellen better than you if you want us to send it to you.
Post a Comment