Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Rodney Atkins - Watching You

Kevin and I REALLY love this song, and decided to watch the video on youtube. It's CLASSIC!!!! A lot of people don't know this, but Kevin loves country, which is great because I have loved it since high school!

4 comments:

mini-wheats said...

Our blog doest have any swearing yet, but now we have a little boy mouthing a swear word! Thats hilarious

Unknown said...

That is one of my favorite songs too! Great post.

Unknown said...

I love this song! It is one of my favorites. Especially now that we know we're having a baby boy, I get all excited when I hear it. :)

Robert Wheat said...

You can thank Dad for moving to Modoc California when we were 8 - 10 years old for our "love" of country music. Good times thinking we were cowboys listening to Garth Brooks, Good Times!!!!!