
I passed my Ear Training class with an A-!!! I was shocked, my last final I was expecting a C, but I got an A! I am amazed at the improvement I have made in that class. When I walked out of the classroom, I actually kind of felt weird knowing that I was DONE! I actually started to like my Ear Training class. However, I am glad to be done and move on to another BUSY, BUSY schedule.I even accomplished my goal of recieving straight A's on my grade report. I've been trying to do this for a while but a B always slips in there!
Last night I had a nightmare about next semester. For those of you who don't know....I am taking 17.5 credits so I can graduate with Kevin and leave Rexburg forever. Last night, I dreamt that it was the end of the semester and I realized that I had forgotten that I was taking Biology and had missed all of my Biology labs, plus a history class I was taking! I kept thinking, "How am I going to graduate now?" It was awful! I am a little nervous for next semesters heavy load. I was listing the classes I was taking to my mom and it seemed never ending!!! Here's a list of my heavy load next semester!
*Time Management
*English 311
*Vocal Pedagogy
*Voice Lessons
*The Family
*Home and Family Management
*Collegiate Singers (They are supposed to go on tour next semester too!! Eeek)
*Practical Homemaking
*Tap Dance
As you can see, a lot of my classes are easy, fun classes...I had to have 120 credits to graduate, and I've already taken all of my other music requirements, so I picked fun, easy classes hoping that I won't be as stressed...but now I look at my list and think...I don't know how I'm going to do this and plan a Senior Recital! It's a good thing I'm taking a Time Management class I guess.
Don't be surprised if you don't hear from me next semester.
No comments:
Post a Comment