Friday, December 19, 2008

One down

This morning I got an email from Pennsylvania College of Optometry (PCO) informing me that they wanted to see my transcripts for the Fall 08 semester. So i quickly emailed them letting them know what I got in each of my classes. Then I called to let them know that I was also sending an official transcript. Then about a half an hour later Ellens phone starts ringing while its sitting right next to me. I look at it and relized that I didnt know the number so I figured I would just answer it for her. It was the admissions lady from PCO. She said because I responded so quickly to her email she figured she would give me a personal call to let me know that I got a seat at PCO. She later told me to consider it a early Christmas present. So Im pretty stoked right now! I now know that I am accepted into one program. I should be hearing back from Ft. Lauderdale on Monday so if I hear good news from both then I will have to start doing a lot of praying and studying to figure out which school is the best fit for Ellen and I.

4 comments:

Jentry said...

Good news good news! We'll see you soon!

Shane said...

Congrats -- that's great news! The school is just outside of Philly, right? Cool town ...

mini-wheats said...

yea. It is in Elkins Park, PA. It would be very nice to live somewhat close to you guys as well. take care and Merry Christmas.

Sarah said...

Congratulations! That's awesome. We're very excited for you. Hope you had a merry Christmas!