This week, I have been sick, sick, sick. Last night, I missed my only chance to prepare for my Senior Recital by sining in a "Star" recital,because I couldn't sing. I was pretty bummed about it. However, I have a good friend in Collegiate Choir who told me she would come to my practices with my accompanist and watch me perform so I can get used to performing for an audience. She is also going to video tape me, so I can look at what I'm doing and change whatever needs to be changed. I am so lucky to have AMAZING friends! On Thursday, I have a tap dancce test. These tests are actually pretty hard. On the last test, I got a C. I was SO mad. Our teacher gives us vocab words, so I looked them up online and studied them. Well, aparently the vocab words online are different from how she views the steps, so I got a lot wrong. We also have to perform a routine that we practiced in class for her. This routine has been hard! Sometimes, I forget that I'm in a beginning tap class. It's actually becoming a dreaded class because I am not doing as well in this one. It makes me feel stupid! I'm doing GREAT in all of my other classes. Especially, my harder ones...but I am doing awful in this class. In order to get a decent grade on this next test, I decided to video tape the routine so I can make sure I have all the steps down. Here is what we're doing in class!
2 comments:
Good luck with your tap test! You'll do fine I'm sure, just have fun with it!! :) Oh, and good luck with the upcoming recital, too!
Hope you both are feeling better. Sorry about missing your practices, you will do great though! David is working on your poster still, but we will get that to you soon.
Also I meant to tell you when I talked to you the other day, that your blanket for Tyler is one of our FAVORITES (and it is Tyler's fav too, although he doesn't tell us that yet). We love it! Thanks again for sharing one of your wonderful talents.
And good luck with your tap class!
Post a Comment