Sunday, March 29, 2009

Fun Stuff!!!

Last Saturday, I had my Senior Recital! It went pretty well, but I have to admit that it was a terrifying experience at first. The first half, I was so worried about remembering words that I felt like I couldn't enjoy myself. After that I started getting more into it. I am really glad it is over, but it was a fun experience, and I learned a lot from it. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures or a recording to show you how it was. Hopefully, I will get some from family soon!

My brother-in-law, David and his wife Jen helped create my Senior Recital poster and they looked fabulous!!! Thank you SO much!

I did get a lot of beautiful flowers, and some yummy treats! I ate the treats, so I don't have any cool pictures of them! Sorry! :)

In other news, I am becoming obsessed with Abba lately. I listen to them on the internet radio all the time! Kevin likes to make fun of me! The other day, he started singing "Money, Money, Money" from Mamma Mia in one of his classes. His teacher looked at him and said..."Hmmm...Abba huh?" That just goes to show how often I have been listening to them! ha ha ha.

Last week, my mother also reupholstered our chairs. We have been wanting to do it for a while, but we have been consumed by our school studies. I was so grateful for her help! I don't have any before pictures...Sorry, I know I am lame!

Yesterday, Kevin and I got to go to my old roommate and one of my best friends, endowment! She is getting married the day before Kevin and my one year anniversary! April 11th! We are so excited for her, and were happy we were able to make it to her endowment session since we will not be able to make it to any of her wedding events. I'll be in Alaska!

I also gave Betsy a bridal Shower at my apartment last weekend along with the help of my mother and my best friend, Joy! Here are some pictures of the event!
I was so thankful to have family there to help me get through last week! I only have a week and a half to go and then I am DONE!!! Kevin and I are very excited!!!

2 comments:

Mike and Kelly said...

How fun. I am glad that you did well on your recital. Your chair looks fabulous, your mom must me wonderful, and pretty too (can my nose get any browner?). Betsy looks a beautiful as a bride should be. Great shower.

Unknown said...

As far as the poster goes, Jen definitely helped, she has the creative skills and I know how to use the software. So we are a good team, too bad I cant have her at work with me for as a creative consultant.