I know, I know...I have been an awful blogger lately! I have been wanting to update our blog for the LONGEST time but work has been pretty crazy for Kevin and me, plus everything else we have to do like look at apartments for Philly online, get tickets for my sister-in-laws upcoming wedding, online class homework, and the list goes on. I tried making a video of all our pictures one night, but then the internet went out, and my work wasn't saved yet! So, pictures will come eventually. I just thought I'd let you all know that we are still alive. Struggling for air to breathe from all this craziness but still alive.
Alaska was amazing! It was gorgeous even though everyone said it was their ugly time of year. I would like to go back someday with Kevin during the summer or fall when the Northern lights are out! I had a TON of fun with the choir and miss some of the friends that I got to know better. It was like a mini mission. It made me ten times more excited to move to Philly so I could share my talents by sharing the gospel to others through music. I did get sick on one of the days, but got a blessing and quickly recovered to sing for the rest of the tour!
Now that I have been back from Alaska, Kevin and I have been having lots of fun here in Seattle visiting family!It has been a lot of fun! We have enjoyed hanging out with Kevin's cousins, The Hovendens! Their little kids are a blast! It has made us excited to have our own children someday! We also visit with Kevin's grandpa! This was the first time meeting him for me, and I loved every minute of it.
Now that Kevin are out of school, we have enjoyed spending more time with each other as well! It feels like we haven't been able to have a real conversation for a long time with how busy school was! I am soaking up my time with him as much as I can because I know he will be extra busy once he starts grad school!
Kevin has also started reading (and it's NOT a textbook!!!) He is completely absorbed in "Angels and Demons". I have had him read out loud to me a couple of times, and have decided that this is a book I would like to borrow from him sometime!
We have also been lucky to play with some adorable kids here at his Cousin's, the Hovendens. It is so fun having children around and to remember the good ol' days when we didn't have to worry about anything.
As you can see, we have been having a great summer! Now, we just have to find an apartment and get ready for the BIG MOVE!!!
6 comments:
Nothing makes you stronger than teamwork!! You are troopers! And we can't wait to see you this summer. Love ya lots!
If your sister in law is getting married.... then.... lauren??? Crazy!
Sounds like a fun summer. I'm glad ya'll have this opportunity to spend more time together. I'm sure all the hard work is worth it.
looks like you've been to a lot of beautiful places this spring and summer!
Those flowers are so beautiful! If you need a place to stay on your drive out to Philly, you can stay at our place. We have an extra bedroom where we can set up our air mattress. That way you won't have to waste money on a hotel. Plus, it'd be FUN to see you!
Ok so I missed all the pictures last time I checked your blog. But I LOVE your hair curly too!! You look absolutely beautiful. Those are some great pictures of all the fun things you've been up too. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment