Saturday, October 24, 2009

I miss my little Brudder...(Brother)

Today, I was looking at old pictures and found some of me and my little brother, David. He is on a mission in Nicaragua, and will be coming home in February or March (depending on if his President decides to extend his mission.)

David and I have always been very close. I have a lot of great memories playing together as kids, having contests, eating lunch together, and most of all laughing together.

David and I loved to make each other laugh. Since I have been married, I have noticed that Kevin has a lot of the same goofy qualities that my little brother has. Perhaps that is why they got along so well before he left. Anyway, here are a few pictures that made me miss my little brother.


The day I got baptized.


Halloween


David singing to me at my sister, Emily's wedding. I was highly embarrassed at the time.


Trying to push David into Rigby Lake.



Doing the Chicken dance in Cancun.



David loved playing with our nieces and nephews.


This was when David got his endowments out. I was really bummed I couldn't really be there...Fortunatly, David got to go with me when I got my endowments out, the day before he left for his mission.


David asked Kevin to take a picture of him in front of the Rexburg Temple before he left.


David is a GREAT missionary. I love reading his letters, and I am so proud of his efforts in sharing the gospel. He makes me want to be better.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very sweet! 2 years goes by fast doesn't it? :)

Megan said...

Ellen that is so cute! I loved reading about you two! Also, can I just say that you look exactly like your mom? Holy moly!

Anonymous said...

That photo of David singing to you at the wedding is absolutely priceless!