
If you read my last post...you know what this means!
I GOT A JOB!!!!
Last week, I went to meet some other optometry wives and one of them told me about some jobs that she knew of. One of the jobs was to be a nanny. I contacted this family, and met with them the next day for an interview. Today, I got a call confirming that I got the job!
Tomorrow, I will begin to nanny an adorable, 3 year old boy as well as a 3 month old! I am excited to learn more about these two little munchkins and gain experiences for myself for when I have children!
P.S. The mother is from Hungary! How cool is that?
WISH ME LUCK!
4 comments:
Good Luck! That sounds like such a great job! I am sure you will rock at it.
I doubt you will need much luck, you seem like a natural, but I'll wish you some anyway. I hope that it will be a lot of fun.
CONGRATS el-bell! you are going to do great, nanny jobs always have great stories. so i am excited to hear all of yours!
hope this is a great time for you to prepare for the real thing! They will fall in love with you I'm sure!
Post a Comment