Last weekend Kevin and I went to a Mat Kearney concert with some friends from the ward! It was AMAZING and we had a lot of fun! He was a wonderful performer and we had a great spot! He even came down a few times to interact with the audience! Kevin and I both agreed it was one of the best concerts we have been to!
The best part was that he still sounded like himself Live! Kevin and I HATE it when you hear someone on the radio that sounds pretty good and then you see them sing live and think, "How on earth are they even in the music industry!" It REALLY annoys me...One of those people..."Black-eyed peas!" They STINK live!
Friends that invited us to come!
Songs that I really like by Mat Kearney..."Closer to Love", and "All I have" You'll have to look them up!
I was going to post a video...but it took too long to upload and I'm not patient!
4 comments:
I love that title picture! That is SO beautiful! I love fall
I think I should feel bad that I don't know this artist. I'll check him out on youtube. Glad you are getting out with friends!
ok, I do know this artist, closer to love is also one of my favorites! I just don't remember names or titles too well, huh!
yea mom you should know him if you listen to popular radio while working. He is very good live as well.
Post a Comment