This years Halloween was pretty boring. Kevin and I weren't sure what we were going to do for Halloween because it kind of snuck up on us. Kevin had a big test this week that he had to focus on, and I was busy working. We had no where to go last night so dressing up was kind of pointless, and is was raining pretty hard so we decided not to go to this cool carnival that I had driven by on the way to work.
This is what we did do...
*Bought Dunkin Donut Holes for Breakfast.
*Did some housework/study
*Dressed up as a burrito to get a free burrito from Chipotle
*Walked around the mall
*Headed to the movie theatre...(but left because we weren't impressed with the selection)
*Went to the Blockbuster across the street from our apartment and bought some movies that they were getting rid of... (Australia, Eagle Eye, Rocky Balboa, Indiana Jones all for $20)
*Went home and watched a movie that we rented.
*Watched the rest of the World Series. Bummed out that the Phillies lost again! I'm really starting to hate those New York Yankees!
That was our Halloween. Once we got a movie to watch, it wasn't too boring. It was kind of nice to spend some quiet time with Kevin while doing laundry.
Hope your Halloween was a blast. I'm kind of glad I didn't buy any candy. I'm feeling kind of sick from the donut holes.
P.S. I've decided to have a poll every week just for fun. So vote!
6 comments:
Love your "boring" halloween. And what a killer deal on those great movies-though I haven't seen Rocky Balboa. Did you take pictures of you burrito get up? We didn't even do that this year, we had a laid back halloween too.
PS. I voted for the beared lady
*** Warning my explanation might be too personal**
...I swear I am growing a beard one hair at a time. I have this pesky dark hair under my chin I have to pluck ... :)
I love that you dressed as a burrito, that kills me!! Ive just been rememmbering our halloween days together...remember when you dropped that icecream all over kevins face and it dripped into his ears!! Or that time when kevin and eric made those trick or treaters scream at my door!! Ha Ha those were the days!
I am not sure what I am suppose to vote for, did I miss the ballot somewhere? Glad you had a relaxing Halloween. Now I can't hardly wait for Christmas to come! Love ya
Ok I found the ballot!My vote is fortune teller and I would tell the Phillies they are going to win, I hope I didn't just jinks them!
Sometimes quiet holidays are the best! I wanted to vote for a trapezee artist, but it wasn't an option. I had to go with fortune teller, it didn't say I had to be good at it!
Hope you enjoyed your "boring" halloween! Hey, Ellen, could I get the recipe for that awesome chip dip we had that one night? Thanks!
Post a Comment