Right before this picture, Kevin says, "I need to practice holding twins!" hahaha
Kevin and I dancing to Christmas music with Tyler and Julia!
That's right...I'm driving this time!
Later, we flew to Denver to spend new year's with my family. It was nice seeing my parents, my sister and her family, and grandparents. We played a wii dance game with my sister and her family. It was Hilarious... But to save everyone from embarassment, I won't post pictures. We also visit my grandparents and played a game involving a gift exchange. That was also a lot of fun, but I don't have pictures. :(
Now for the biggest news of all... NO I am not pregnant. Trust me,I wish. I got fired over the break. The best part was that is was through an email. To be completly honest, I did not LOVE my job. I wanted to vent my frustrations many times but feared what the Internet would do to me. Now that I have been fired I will tell you a little bit about my job.
I watched a 2 1/2 year old boy that was out of control! The first day I started work, I was surprised to learn that this little guy got whatever he wanted whenever he wanted. He screamed ALL of the time, and the only time he would take a nap was when someone drove him around the block. I also witnessed him biting his own mother for not getting candy, she was shocked but ended up giving him the candy anyway, rewarding his behavior. Often times I would go home hearing him still screaming in my head. I was so stressed from the job that I was considering/ praying on whether I should quit. When I got fired over the break, I took it as my answer.
There is more to this story but I am getting sick of writing it on kevin's I-phone. I need him to fix my computer again.
To be continued...
8 comments:
Wow. That sounds like it was more of a relief than anything! It sounds like you had a perfect holdiay! We miss you!
I was afraid that was going to happen.....there was NO WAY that mom could handle both of those kids by herself for 3 weeks :) You do not need this stress right now, something else will happen. Keep networking and get the word out that you are looking for a job.Happy 2010
ellen! i am glad you had an awesome christmas! that sounds like SO much fun with the snowmobiles! we should do that sometime! and..haha..congrats about your job! trust me, it is SO much easier with your own kids! love you! i need to call you soon!
ooh! I cant wait to hear more about the boy you babysat! Sounds like a sad situation that I am glad you are out of! I cant believe that they would drive him around the neighborhood at 2 1/2. I have personally never been willing to do this and I can understand why people might at a young age but 2 1/2 is just too old!
Kevin, Jen saw those pictures of you wearing the jacket she got me for christmas last year, and she is furious.
I will be even more furious if those are Davids sunglasses too? They were a gift also!
I don't think you guys ever paid me back for that jacket. And the glasses were just needed to cover up my photopobic eyes. Thanks Jen.
Post a Comment