It feels like I haven't posted something for a long time. We are still alive! Just a little busy with tests, visiting teaching, and tonight...I am teaching the young women how to sing a song for a program. So, really...not much is going on in our lives. Our blog is getting so BORING!!!! Sorry guys!
Here is another recipe I tried a couple weeks ago and have LOVED!!! It's REALLY easy, and it satisfies my sugar craving. It's 54 calories for one cookie, which is actually pretty good!
Coconut Macaroons
* 1 1/3 c. flaked coconut
* 1/3 c. sugar
* 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
* 1/8 tsp. salt
* 2 egg whites
* 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
1) In a small bowl, combine the coconut, sugar, flour and salt. Stir in egg whites and vanilla; mix well. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto greased baking sheets.
2) Bake @ 325 for 18-20 min. or until golden brown. Cool on wire rack!
SOOO good! You don't need to buy any crazy ingredients too! I LOVE that!
2 comments:
I ate SO many of those last night! I don't know if this will be a good thing for me to have this recipe. HA! I'm totally making these sometime soon!
My kids love coconut macaroons, now I can make them from scratch. I like trying new recipes, but I have rule. If I have to buy more than one ingredient for it I don't try it. The good news is that by now (after 7 years of trying new recipes) I have a lot of ingredients on hand. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment