We went to a 76'ers game, which turned out to be pathetic. They didn't even try to win! Maybe that is why their tickets are so cheap.
Then we took a QUICK trip to Valley Forge.
We saw a TON of deer!
Washington's Headquarters
And other than that, we have been sitting around enjoying each others company!
The other night, I went to Girls night. We made a ton of cute little clips and headbands! I think I found a new little hobby! ;)
Here are some of the clips I made! I'm not a huge fan of the twisty ones...I think I need more practice on that. But the Yo Yos are pretty cute! I plan on putting the big yo yo on a headband someday! One of my friends, Noelle, made a cute headband for her little baby! I'll have to get permission to post a picture sometime. I don't have a baby to model for me!
Next Tuesday, my little brother comes home from his mission! I am counting down the days. I am SOOOOOOO excited to see him again!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! My brother just left about a week ago for his mission, I can imagine you are uber excited to see him again! How wonderful!
AND, you should put those flowers you made on a "big-girl" head band for yourself! They are dang cute!
I want to have a girls night with you... or just a double date with you and Kevin! I MISS YOU!
Have a great time in Denver with your family and especially David!
How exciting!!! Manny comes home August 5th... can't wait for that. Did you go to the airport to pick him up?
Post a Comment