Later, I was talking to my sister Emily who also makes bread a lot and she told me they just purchased a bread machine. She said she felt good about the purchase because bread is so expensive at the store and having a bread machine will pay itself off eventually. So, I talked to Kevin about it and we bought the same one as my sister since she liked how hers worked and this was her second one...(the first one broke)

I got home from D.C. and read the instructions right away. Today, I am testing it out! I am making pizza dough in it! So, far...it has been worth the money! I can't believe how many things I can make in this thing! This will actually cut the cost of buying a lot of things that we make here! Spinach alfredo braid (I usually buy crescent dough for that), pizza, cinnamon rolls, etc.
(Yeah...I know its not the BEST looking pizza, just cheese...I didn't have any other ingredients for topping, but the sauce and herb crust were a good combination!)
Plus, when I make bread in the machine, it won't be as hot in our apartment...and we need all the help we can get with the heat here! With nannying, I won't have to worry about coming home from a hard day and having to make bread, I can just put the ingredients in, push some buttons and its done! Can you tell I am in love already?
6 comments:
Ellen you are such a good homemaker! Homemade bread is the best. I have a bread maker, but I haven't tried to use it yet. After reading this I think I'm going to have to try it out. What recipe do you use for your bread and your pizza dough?
I love fresh bread! That will be nice to come home to it, good call.
what kind of bread maker is it? I've been thinking about looking into getting one because I love homemade bread but it takes way too long to do all the time.
Yum Ellen!! You are such a cutie! Kevin is sure spoiled with you making delicious homemade bread all the time!
yay ellen! that is a really nice bread maker! i am glad you got it, with the busy life that you lead it's nice to have one less barrier! you will have to tell me where you bought it and your recipes! i love your fresh bread!
Post a Comment