Thursday, August 26, 2010

Please take this poll...

I have been debating on whether I should do this or not so let me know what you think.

I have a TON of awesome Christmas music (a lot of them are songs in different languages and a lot of them untraditional)and I have wanted to get a whole bunch of people together for a LONG time and put on a Christmas program (not in church though). It would be kind of like a recital, except these people wouldn't be my students unless I happen to get one by then. Like I said...I've wanted to do this for a LONG time but hesitate in doing it because I don't want people to think I am a music nerd...but lets face it...I can be sometimes. So let me know what you HONESTLY think in the poll to the side. I won't be offended, plus I won't know who said what...so REALLY. BE HONEST!

By the way...if I do this...it won't just be people singing...I would try to find some instrumentalists too! And you don't have to participate...you could just come and watch.

8 comments:

Brett and Lauren said...

I would love to come and watch something like that!

nathalia said...

I'm not there, so does my vote count? I say YES! What a great way to celebrate the holiday. To me, Christmas isn't Christmas without the music! I bet you would make the season for many a soul if you did this!

Sarah said...

Totally do it. (This is coming from another music nerd). It will be fulfilling and give you something fun to do (busy, but fun). Let us know what you decide and how it turns out!

Joy Boggess said...

DO IT!!! DO IT!!!! DO IT!!!! i LOVE LOVE LOVE christmas music!!! nothing lifts christmas cheer more than singing loud for all to hear! haha. but seriously..i think it's a great idea!!!

Bryn and Sierra Charsley said...

Why not! I think that is a great idea! i would love to go and see something like that! If people have a problem with that then they dont have to go or particapate. plus, especially if it is Christmas, i dont think you would have a problem with it!

Denise said...

I definately think you should do it! It would be a great community event and may even become a tradition and since Christmas is all about Christ,a missionay tool too!

Jaymie and Justin said...

You should do it! I'm sure it would be great!

teresa said...

i'm so on board if you decide to do this, SO fun!