Many of you know that Kevin and I have been pretty open with out difficulties in starting a family. Lately, I have become very accepting of this trial in our lives and have to admit that I am very happy where we are at right now. However, I would be lying if I didn't say that there are days when it can be very hard. I saw this video this morning and it caused me to laugh and cry at the same time! It is all very real to me, but I love how they made a tough situation somewhat funny!
There are a whole lot more you can watch if you liked this one!
Anyway...I better run and catch Conference!
Anyway...I better run and catch Conference!
2 comments:
So funny!! I hope your troubles pass quickly Ellen!
haha, cute! Ellen just remember that i think your one of the greatest!! I miss you!
Post a Comment