I love to have pictures in my posts, but Kevin has been taking most of our pictures on his I-phone these days and since he is always at school and finals are taking up his time, it looks as if I will never get those pictures from him, and I am too busy to try to get them one by one off his phone anyway...so here is me trying to not be a perfectionist for once....
Starting....
NOW....
The last couple months have been kind of a blur. We went to D.C. and saw one of my best friends/ roommates in D.C. and visit with Kevin's brother's family for a weekend, I threw a baby shower for another awesome friend, got set apart as the Young Women's President the next day, went to a Chili cook-off/Halloween party and dressed up as "Biggest Losers", and went to an awesome flash-light tour of "Laurel Hill Cemetery".

Kevin and I in D.C. again...
Love these girls!!!
Young Women playing "Human Battleship" combined activity with Young Men!

Passing out candy to the kids in our ward. (Hope you don't mind...I stole this picture from you Becky!)

Flashlight tour!
For Thanksgiving, Kevin's Family (Mom, Dad, D. Wheat Family, R. Wheat family) came out and stayed in Philadelphia for a day to see the sights, then we headed to New York City for 3 days (kevin headed home early to study for a big final),took a bus back to Philly and drove to D.C. for another 3 days. It was a busy Thanksgiving, but a lot of fun. Despite the fact that we got sick the day after thanksgiving and spent the day by the toilet. haha. Anyway...I didn't take too many pictures of Thanksgiving either, Kevin did that on his I-phone so I don't know when I will post those. Maybe I'll just post all those pictures on facebook. It will be easier.
Kevin's day in New York. Only picture I have because my camera card was full and I didn't want to delete my pictures of my Young Women. So...enjoy! :)
So as you can see, it's been a BUSY couple of months, and its not really slowing down, but today I don't have to work so I plan on folding laundry, decorating for Christmas, and listening to Christmas music. I need to chill out a bit before I even think about planning a lesson for YW on Sunday! Here's a couple of pictures just because I am a perfectionist...;)
I'm not even going to make another promise to blog about something, because if I do...it won't happen! :)
3 comments:
Ellen, your so great! I love reading your blog! i would still read it even if you didnt have pictures! I love the picture you stole from becky tho, you look so beautiful and happy! Plus i love your costume, and i love your Christmas music! Miss you!
Hugs!
And congrats on your calling. You will be such a blessing to those girls!
Ellen, you look very beautiful and I love Biggest Loser, good costume choice! Its such a dramatic show and I love when people get upset that they lost 7 pounds in one week! Gimmie a break!
Post a Comment