Anyway, she came out as chunky as can be, and I can't wait to hold and kiss those cheeks someday.


Emily, said that Bronwyn is a great eater already, so that means those cheeks will only get jucier right? So, I decided to embroider her some cute little onesies from some patterns I got from a book the other day! I was going to wait to post the pictures, but they turned out SO cute, I had to put them up!
I went with a food theme, because Bronwyn, obviously loves food. I think that is why the doctor had to induce Emily....Bronwyn didn't see why she had to come out when she had everything she wanted right there inside Emily... great food, cozy home, its like going on a cruise but just staying on the ship!
Anyway...that's a little bit of what I have been up too, but I also have a ton of other stuff I have to get done before the month gets crazier with Stake Dances, Mutual Activities, New Beginning planning, Valentine's Day, My Birthday, A combined activity we're in charge of, organizing BYC, training, ward conference/visits,VT, new beehive transitioning,...etc. This is a crazy month for my calling... BACK TO WORK :(
7 comments:
Ellen those are awesome! You are so talented. And that baby is adorable.
Ellen, I agree with Betsy! You are one talented girl, I thought those onesies were so cute! And congrats on being an aunt again!
Those are so cute! You are the best aunt ever.
The onsies are amazing! Great job! Your niece is so cute! I love the chubby cheeks!
How Cute!!! you'll have to teach me how to make those :)
Oh my gosh Your new little niece is so dang cute! Matches perfect with those onsies! Ellen you have a gift! I should of had you teach me how to do that when i had the chance!
#1- Your new little niece is absolutely adorable!
#2- I LOVE the onsies you made her! I think you should teach me how to do that.
#3- good luck on all you have to do this week! that's a long to-do list! but you will do amazing bc you are a rockstar!
#4- I love and miss you!!! let's plan another D.C. trip!
Post a Comment