Our third externship is officially...

Westminster, Colorado!
We knew we would get it, but I thought I would announce it anyway! It will be nice to be back in my home state! :)
So here is a list of all the externships we will be going to in the next year and a half in case you forgot....
*Clinton, Maryland (30 min. from D.C.)-- Feb-May
*Philadelphia, Pennsylvania--May to Aug.
*Westminster, Colorado-- Aug-Oct.
*Whiteriver, Arizona-- Oct-Jan
*San Jose, California-- Jan- May
And then Kevin will graduate May 2013! Its going to be CrAzY!!!!! But I am up for the challenge!
In other news, I have been released as YW President and I feel GREAT! I will miss the girls a lot. They were like my adoptive children....but I do not miss the stress of planning stuff! Anyway, there will be pictures of them to come when I can get one! I didn't get one last sunday because we were gone.
7 comments:
how fun! You and your husband are going to have quite of an adventure!! And I love Colorado too!
Wow that is crazy! Where will you live for all those? That sounds insane. I don't envy all the packing and unpacking you have to do! But that will be neat to see so many different areas.
By the way, how do you know Stephanie? (above comment) She and I grew up together! Our moms met when they were pregnant with us and we've been friends our whole lives! Small world. :)
i didn't know you were the YW president! i bet you were the best, they are all surely going to miss you! i'm excited for you that you get to go back home to CO! (:
No way! Jeremy works in Westminster and we live in Broomfield. If you need any help on finding neighborhoods or friends nearby, or need a place to crash while you take care of that, I can totally answer those questions! Let me know if I can help with anything :)
Jealous you'll be back in Colorado if I am not there. That is nice that all Kevin's externships are set now!
Yay for home!! What a relief to finally have them all lined up! Missed ya on Sunday!
Wow! You guys are going to be all over the place. That's really exciting though! Keep us posted on how things are going!
Post a Comment