Sunday, March 11, 2012

Virginia

I haven't posted anything for awhile. So here is what we're/ I'm up to.

Kevin has been studying for his first board that is now in about a week. He just left for Philly today so that he could take advantage of his week off work and use the library and talk be closer to teachers in case he has questions.

As for me...I have been spending lots of time with my sister-in-law and niece. We usually go to the park, go to play groups, story time at the library or occasionally a museum. It has been a ton of fun! My niece is a doll! We love her to pieces.




(Julia wanted to take pictures with Uncle Kevin too!)





(I couldn't resist putting this picture in! )



A couple of weeks ago, we went to the Military Museum. Kevin came with us to take a break from studying. It was a lot of fun! I didn't take very many pictures, but that was because I was soaking in the time with Kevin and reading things at the museum. So here are the 2 pictures we got.




On my own time, I have been crocheting and reading. I just started making a "chevron" type blanket. Here is a picture of the pattern I started...


I even bought the same colors because I loved it so much! So far it is looking great. A little smaller than I expected...but it will be cute for a couch throw.

This coming week, I plan on doing a lot more running since the weather will be in the 70's! My sister-in-law is due with her second baby next sunday too, so we already plan on doing a lot of walking as well! Hopefully, I will have a new nephew this week!

Other than that, things have been pretty chill! I can't believe we've been here for 6 weeks. It has gone SO fast! We really are so grateful for the time we have had staying with family.

2 comments:

Sierra Charsely said...

Oh my heavens, I NEED a copy of that big eye picture of you!! Its perfect!! Hilarious!!! I'm glad your having so much fun. You look great!! Loves!!

Jaymie and Justin said...

That picture of Kevin at the museum is hilarious! I like the blanket that you are modeling your crocheting after!