So today I am making a tribut to my awesome little brother, David.
Look at this guy! He's a stud!



Dave serenading me at my sister's wedding! I was 11 and David was 9. This picture shows our friendship and my brother is still just as goofy!

David and I in Cancun!


Dave and I went to college together and were in the same singles ward for a little while before his mission and before I got married...so we share a lot of the same friends!

Since David was going to be on his mission in Nicaragua when I got married, I got special permission to get my endowment out early so he could be there. He left the day after my endowment for the MTC.

David was an awesome missionary in Nicaragua. He has been a great example to me on the importance of sharing the gospel. Even after being home for 3 years he is still looking for ways to share the gospel with others!
After his mission, he got back in contact with a special girl that he liked throughout high school. However, she had just put in her papers to serve a mission in SLC. He wrote her throughout her mission and would often compare other girls to her when he tried to date. When she got back, he was so excited to start dating her and the rest is pretty much history! Now they are engaged! I am so excited to have another sister. Especially because we used to work together, so I kind of know her a little bit!

The happy couple!
So here is to weddings and to two awesome people! :)
4 comments:
I can't believe he has already been home from his mission for 3 three years!! And now he is getting married?!?! Congrats David.
Dude, I saw the pictures. There's no "little" about him! How are you so tiny!? :) I loved the pics of you as a young girl.
congratulations!! that is so exciting! and what a cute story!! and i am in 2 of those pictures! I love that you and david have such a good relationship!
Ellen, you look exactly the same from when you were a kid! That is so exciting! When is the wedding day?
Post a Comment